It is necessary to write, if the days are not to slip emptily by. How else, indeed, to clap the net over the butterfly of the moment? For the moment passes, it is forgotten; the mood is gone; life itself is gone. That is where the writer scores over his fellows: he catches the changes of his mind on the hop. ~Vita Sackville-West
Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. ~E.L. Doctorow
Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very;" your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be. ~Mark Twain

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Just Another Day

I figured out how to add a chat box to here! I'm so excited! Now I can chat with you all and hear your suggestions! I'm hoping that this will help spur my lack of creativity that I've been struggling with lately. I've had such a problem thinking of something to write about, or what to post. Also I've been spending more time surfing and posting information elsewhere, and this provides me the opportunity to watch YouTube videos with you, while chatting about them. If you join the chat and I'm not there, feel free to chat amongst yourselves...we are family here! I will teach all newcomers how to change their name and watch YouTube with us! Please join me! I'm waiting for you! :) I also just found this link and I wanted to share it with you all.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeV5ut2u1Qk&feature=channel_video_title

I also wanted to share my friend's facebook group for healing and inspiration.. I've found some great links on there and I always feel more peaceful after skimming through it! :)  https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Stronger-Pull/218739564832029

No comments:

Post a Comment