It is necessary to write, if the days are not to slip emptily by. How else, indeed, to clap the net over the butterfly of the moment? For the moment passes, it is forgotten; the mood is gone; life itself is gone. That is where the writer scores over his fellows: he catches the changes of his mind on the hop. ~Vita Sackville-West
Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. ~E.L. Doctorow
Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very;" your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be. ~Mark Twain

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Family Fun

It's been awhile since I've had the time or energy to do much baking or crafting, so I decided to take a look around on www.familyfun.go.com. I started with pies, as Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I'll have to start getting supplies. Here are a couple that look delicious and fun!

http://familyfun.go.com/thanksgiving/thanksgiving-desserts/thanksgiving-pies/crunchy-caramel-apple-pie-684193/



http://familyfun.go.com/thanksgiving/thanksgiving-desserts/thanksgiving-pies/handprint-pumpkin-pie-679067/

There's also so many fun family crafts on there! I can't wait to get started! I saw some very cute pipe cleaner ideas... also very inexpensive! Yay!  I'll be sure to add to this post when we make some stuff and I'll tell you all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment